Steering column, reducers repair for trucks and buses
We repair all types of hydraulic and mechanical steering columns
and reducers for trucks and buses.
Most common symptoms of faulty steering system:
- Rumbling steering column
- Steering wheel is turning too freely
- While turning the steering wheel vague sounds can be heard
- Turning the steering wheel seems too hard
- Steering column shows fluid leakage
- Noise can be heard from power steering pump
- Steering wheel wobbling
- Twitching is felt while turning the steering wheel
What work is carried out during the rebuilding of the steering column?
During the rebuilding a steering column is completely dismantled.
Parts are well-cleaned, if necessary, corrosion is removed – shafts are polished.
New bushings and new oil seals are pressed.
New teflon and rubber rings are placed.
Warranty of 6 months is provided to the repaired steering columns and reducers.